Yesterday they were 13 months old and I didn't even think about it. Now they're over a year! Oh my. This mommy business is something else. I am selling clothes, and putting things away. This is all so much! I just don't like that you can't pause time sometimes.
We won't be back to the pediatrician until 15 months, so I don't have any weight updates. I am sure Parker is over 15lbs and I'd guess Leyton us up to 18.5lbs. Leyton has almost made the complete switch to whole milk and Parker is getting SO much better at feeding himself without gagging! I don't know how much longer he will be taking his formula since he really likes to eat. I can sense that he wants to be done with the bottle, but I need him to get those extra calories! They are both drinking their formula/milk in sippy cups; no more bottles. Leyton can let go and stand for a while, but no steps yet. I think it will still be a while before either decide to walk.
Leyton is scheduled for eye surgery 2 weeks from today on July 13th. He will be under full anesthesia. I am really nervous, so I ask for many many prayers for us. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment